Alkaline Electric Homemade Ketchup
What You Will Need
This recipe yields 6 - 8 ounces of ketchup, depending on the size of your tomatoes.
- 6 Plum Tomatoes
- 2 tsp. Agave
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Basil
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Powder (Optional)
- Blender or Food Processor
- Cut tomatoes into 4 pieces, then add all ingredients to blender or food processor and blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer to remove any potential large pieces of tomato.
- Add mixture to saucepan at medium-high heat.
- Stir every other minute for 15 minutes as the ketchup becomes a darker red. Keep a close eye on the ketchup while boiling so it does not overflow.
- Remove from heat to allow it to thicken and cool to room temperature before serving.
- Season to your taste and enjoy your Alkaline Ketchup!