Alkaline Electric Mashed Butternut Squash
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 6 servings of mashed squash.
- 2 Butternut Squashes
- 1/4 cup Date Sugar
- 1/4 cup Hemp Milk
- 1 tsp. Allspice
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Blue Agave
- Chop the ends off the butternut squash and remove the skin with a vegetable peeler.
- Cut the squash in half at the neck, and then cut the body of the squash in half.
- Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the body.
- Chop the butternut squash into 1 inch chunks and place them into a pot.
- Add spring water until it covers the squash and boil it for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Pour out the water and mash the squash
- Add the hemp milk, agave, allspice, date sugar, and sea salt, then mix together well.
- Enjoy your Mashed Butternut Squash!