Alkaline Electric Chickpea Tofu
What You Will Need
This recipe yields 2-4 servings.
- 2 cups Spring Water
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- Baking Dish or Wide Container
- Parchment Paper
- 4 Quart Saucepan
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- On a medium high heat, whisk together all ingredients in saucepan.
- Whisk continually for about 3-5 minutes until it thickens to a porridge-like consistency.
- Pour mixture into baking dish and smooth out with a spatula.
- Cool for up to 30 minutes or until firm, setting it in the refrigerator can speed up the process.
- Place cooled tofu onto a cutting board and slice into cubes.
- You can enjoy your Alkaline Electric Chickpea Tofu as is or you can sauté or bake it. This tofu can also be seasoned according to your desired dish.