This recipe yields about 2 cups of queso.
- 1 cup Brazil Nuts, soaked
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. Hemp Milk
- 1 tbsp. Sea Moss Gel (optional)
- 1/4 cup Spring Water
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Red & Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Red & White Onions, diced
- 1 tsp. Grapeseed Oil
Sea moss gel helps the sauce to be more smooth but if you don’t have any that is fine. You can also use 1/2 tsp. cayenne instead if you want it spicy.
- For the cheese, add nuts, milk, sea moss, water, and seasonings to blender and blend until smooth.
- Add grapeseed oil to small saucepan and lightly sauté onions and peppers on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese to pan and mix well, if sauce is too thick add more water or milk.
- Cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes or until warm.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Queso Dip!