Alkaline Electric Date Syrup
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 16-24 ounces of syrup.
- 1 cup Dates, preferably pitted
- 1 cup Spring Water
Unlike date sugar, this sweetener can be dissolved in tea.
- Heat up spring water on stove top, then remove from heat.
- Sit dates in the water for 15 minutes.
- Pour water and dates into blender and blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- If consistency is too thick, add about 1/4 cup of water and blend once again.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy your Alkaline Date Syrup!