Alkaline Electric Orange Ginger Sauce
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 1/2 cup of sauce.
- 1 cup freshly squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. Ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp. Agave
- 1 tbsp. Red Onions, minced
- 1 tbsp. Red Bell Pepper, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
This sauce has a spicy, sweet & sour taste to it, but you can use 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper if you don't want it too spicy. You can also add one more tbsp. agave if you want a sweeter sauce or the oranges aren't sweet.
- Juice oranges and mince onions, peppers, and ginger.
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan and whisk together ingredients.
- Bring to boil and reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes. Whisk the sauce every few minutes so it does not burn.
- Pour sauce into a bowl and let it cool for 10-15 minutes in order for it to thicken.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Orange Ginger Sauce!