Alkaline Electric Spelt Bread
What You Will Need
- 4 1/2 cups Spelt Flour
- 2 cups Sparkling Spring Water
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Grape Seed Oil
- Sesame Seeds (Optional)
- Mixer with Dough Hook
- Loaf Pan
- Mix together 4 cups spelt flour and sea salt in mixer for 10 seconds, then add agave and mix until well blended.
- Lightly coat dough hook with grape seed oil and mix in sparkling spring water, 1 cup at a time until well blended.
- Scrape flour off edges of bowl and mix on a medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of flour as needed if dough is too sticky.
- Place dough into lightly oiled and floured loaf pan, then cover it and let it sit for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Let it set until cool and enjoy!