Alkaline Electric Sausage Links
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 15 to 20 sausage links depending on the size you make them. You can also make this recipe into sausage patties if you wish.
- 2 cups Cooked Garbanzo Beans
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Sage
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1 tsp. Sweet Basil/Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Grapeseed Oil
- Food Processor
- Excluding the garbanzo flour, place all of your ingredients and seasonings into a food processor.
- Blend together for about 10 seconds.
- Add the garbanzo flour and blend it for about 20 seconds or until mixed well.
- Scoop the mixture into a piping bag or sealed plastic bag and make a small cut on the bottom corner with a pair of scissors.
- Add about 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil into a skillet at medium-high heat.
- Squeeze out the sausage blend into the skillet to make your links.
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, be careful when flipping them so they don't fall apart.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Sausage Links!