This recipe yields about 15 to 20 sausage links depending on the size you make them. You can also make this recipe into sausage patties if you wish.
- 2 cups Cooked Garbanzo Beans
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Sage
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1 tsp. Sweet Basil/Basil
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Grapeseed Oil
- Food Processor
- Excluding the garbanzo flour, place all of your ingredients and seasonings into a food processor.
- Blend together for about 10 seconds.
- Add the garbanzo flour and blend it for about 20 seconds or until mixed well.
- Scoop the mixture into a piping bag or sealed plastic bag and make a small cut on the bottom corner with a pair of scissors.
- Add about 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil into a skillet at medium-high heat.
- Squeeze out the sausage blend into the skillet to make your links.
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, be careful when flipping them so they don’t fall apart.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Sausage Links!