Alkaline Electric Fruit Punch
What You Will Need
This recipe makes 6-8 cups of fruit punch.
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup Blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup Peaches, frozen
- 1 cup Cherries, frozen
- 6 cups Spring Water
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup Agave*
- Fine Strainer (optional)
- Ice (optional)
*The amount of agave you add depends on your preference.
Fresh fruit can also be used instead, along with different fruits of your choice.
- Add fruits, 1/2 cup agave and 2 cups of spring water to blender and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture though strainer to remove possible seeds. (Step is optional)
- Add mixture, ice, and remaining 4 cups of water to a large pitcher and stir.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Fruit Punch!