This recipe makes 8 – 10 biscuits.
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 3/4 cup Quinoa Milk / Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- Cookie Cutter / Cup
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl, until formed into a ball.
- Roll out dough about 1″ thick, then fold over dough on top of itself and roll out again.
- After folding over dough about 4-5 times, cut out biscuits with cookie cutter.
- Put biscuits on baking sheet. (Parchment paper optional)
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! These go great with Alkaline Butter and Alkaline Strawberry Jam