Makes 4-6 Alkaline Buns, depending on the size.
- 2 1/4 cups – 2 1/2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1/2 cup Hemp Milkor Walnut Milk
- 1/4 cup Aquafaba
- 1/4 cup Sparkling Spring Water
- 1 tbsp. Agave
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Basil or Oregano
- 2 tsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Moss Gel (optional)
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Mixer with dough hook*
- Baking Sheet
- Plastic Wrap
- Parchment Paper
*If you do not have a mixer, you can knead by hand.
If you want to make a Alkaline Zucchini BLT like in the picture, you will need:
- Alkaline Electric Zucchini Bacon
- Alkaline Electric Ranch Dressing
- Roma (aka Plum) Tomatoes
- Romaine Lettuce
- Add all the dry ingredients to mixing bowl, then mix until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute on a low speed, then knead dough at medium speed for 5 minutes. (8-10 minutes if by hand)
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on baking sheet, then lightly brush paper with grapeseed oil.
- Separate dough into 4-6 separate part, roll in hand then place and shape dough on baking sheet.
- Lightly brush buns with oil and top off with sesame seeds.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow buns to sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow buns to cool, carefully cut them in half and enjoy your Alkaline Electric Buns!