Alkaline Electric Hot Sauce
What You Will Need
- 3 Habaneros*
- 1/3 cup Spring water
- 1/4 cup Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Onions, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Grape Seed Oil
*Remember to cook habaneros whole and maintain proper ventilation as these peppers are powerful.
- On a medium heat, add grape seed oil to skillet.
- Add sea salt, peppers, onions, and habaneros to skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove stems from habaneros, then add vegetables and all remaining ingredients to blender.
- Blend until sauce is smooth, then strain out the seeds.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Hot Sauce!