Alkaline Electric Mayo
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 1 cup of mayo.
- 3/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp. Aquafaba
- 1 tsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Blender or Stick Blender*
*Stick blender is preferred.
- Add all ingredients except oil to blender or stick blender cup.
- Blend on a high speed while slowly adding oil. If you add oil too fast it will not thicken so be careful.
- Keep mixing until it is whipped. Be careful not to over whip it once done or else the mayo will break.
- Store in a jar and refrigerate the mayo.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Mayo!