Alkaline Electric Breakfast Patties
What You Will Need
This recipe yields about 6 patties.
- 1/2 cup of Spelt Flour
- 1/2 cup of Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/2 tsp Thyme*
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary*
- 1 tsp Sage
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 pinch Ground Clove
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup of Spring Water
- 1 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
*Rosemary and Thyme is no longer on Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide, you can omit it or substitute it for another herb if you wish.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a medium size bowl until it becomes like a paste.
- Pour some grapeseed oil into a skillet at medium-high heat.
- Add the patty batter to the skillet, flipping them every 3 minutes until done.
- Enjoy your Breakfast Patties!