This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- 3 cups peeled, chopped apples
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup strawberries* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Moss gel (optional)
- spring water (optional)
*You can also try adding other fruits like peach, pears, or blueberries.
- Add chopped apples to blender, along with salt, cloves, lime juice and agave.
- Pulse using blender to reach desired consistency.
- Pulse in strawberries until well blended.
- Add 1 tablespoon of spring water at a time, if it’s not blending well.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in refrigerator.