Every coconut has a different size and amount of water/meat inside, so the amount of coconut milk you will get varies.
- Young Coconut*
- Nut Milk Bag
- Spring Water
- Chef Knife and/or Cleaver
*Make sure you leave on the plastic while cutting into the coconut.
- With the coconut on its side, carefully slice the husk off the top until you can see the brown part of the coconut.
- Carefully and forcefully bring down cleaver on the top or the coconut in the shape of a square or triangle, then wedge cleaver into the cut shape and remove the top off.
- Pour coconut water into blender and scoop out coconut meat into bowl. (The brown skin on the meat is okay to blend)
- Blend together coconut meat and water for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Strain coconut milk through nut bag and give it a taste.
- If milk is too thick add about 1/4 cup of spring water at a time and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Sweeten to taste with agave or dates if necessary and blend together. Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Coconut Milk!