This recipe makes about 12 oz. of frosting. It can be made into vanilla, strawberry, or blueberry flavor.
- 7 oz. Creamed Coconut
- 1/2 cup Hemp Milk or Walnut Milk
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 1/4 cup Freeze Dried Strawberries or Blueberries (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract* (optional)
- Stick Mixer or Hand Mixer (stick mixer preferred)
- Pestle and Mortar
*Vanilla is not on Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide, however, he has stated that it is OK to use in small amounts, as it is used in his bromide powder drink recipe. Make sure to use pure vanilla extract instead of imitation.
- Blend together creamed coconut, agave, and 1/4 cup milk until well blended and smooth.
- Crush freeze-dried fruit into a powder, then mix into frosting.
- Mix in remaining milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve on top of Alkaline Electric Donuts and enjoy!