This recipe yields about 2 cups of milk.
You can also add strawberries or any other fruit on Dr.Sebi’s Nutritional Food Guide to the milk if you wish.
- 2 tbsp. Hemp Seeds
- 2 cups Spring Water
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp. Agave
- 1 cup Strawberries (Optional)
- Pour all ingredients, except the fruit, into the blender.
- Blend together ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Add fruit to the milk and blend for 30 seconds.*
- Store milk in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until cold.
- After cold, enjoy your Alkaline Hemp Milk!