This recipe makes about 2 cups of juice.
- 6 Prickly Pears
- 1/3 cup Agave
- 1/3 cup Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 cups Spring Water*
- Cheesecloth or Fine Strainer
* A tray of ice cubes can be used instead to make the drink cold.
Be very careful when making this recipe, as the fruit may still have spines on them.
- Chop off ends, slice off skin while pear is upright, then place in blender.
- Add agave and lime juice to blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Strain through cheesecloth, then pour juice back into blender. (If using a fine strainer, repeat this a second time)
- Add water or ice and blend until mixed well. Enjoy!