Alkaline Electric Stuffed Green Peppers
What You Will Need
This recipe yields 4 - 6 servings, depending upon the size of the peppers.
- 4-6 Bell Peppers
- 2 Cups of Cooked Wild Rice
- 1/2 lb. Mushrooms, Sliced
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, Diced
- 1/2 White Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Red / Purple Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup Brazil Nut Cheese
- 1-2 Tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. Oregano
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Cayenne Powder
- Slice the tops off of bell peppers, clear away seeds and flesh.
- Place peppers into hot or boiling water for 5 minutes to soften.
- Remove and place into baking pan, sprinkle 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Add about 1 tbsp. of grapeseed oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add onions, mushrooms and seasonings, mix and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add plum tomatoes, wild rice, and 1/2 of your tomato sauce and 1 cup of Brazil nut cheese last, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stuff peppers with sauteed mix and top with remaining tomato sauce and Brazil nut cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Stuffed Green Peppers!