This recipe yields 24 cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Spelt or Rye Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups Dates, pitted
- 2/3 cup Alkaline Electric Applesauce
- 1/3 cup Agave
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sparkling Spring Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 cup Alkaline Electric Raisins
- Food Processor
- Baking Sheet
- Mix spelt flour, dates and sea salt together using food processor until blended well.
- Transfer to a bowl; add rolled spelt flakes and remaining ingredients and mix.
- Roll spoon full amounts of cookie dough into a ball, then place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten with fingers or fork.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 350°F degrees.
- Allow to cool before serving and enjoy!