This recipe yields about 12 pancakes.
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1 cup Hemp Milk or Approved Nut Milk
- 1/2 cup Spring Water (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Grapeseed* (updated from 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup Agave
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Moss or Dr. Sebi’s Plus Bromide Powder (optional) *
- 2 tbsp. Hemp Seeds
- Grapeseed Oil
*If you choose to use the sea moss as a gel then it might make the batter sticky.
- Mix your spelt flour, hemp seeds, sea moss, agave, and grapeseed oil together in a large bowl. (It is important that you DO NOT add the hemp milk now, as it may form lumps once in contact with the grapeseed oil.)
- Mix in 1 cup of hemp milk and add spring water until you get the consistency you want.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Heat your skillet to medium heat and lightly coat it with grapeseed oil.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and let them cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy your Blueberry Spelt Pancakes!
If you would like the pancakes more cooked through, you can also try baking it in the oven at 350 °F for a few minutes.
You can also substitute with other Dr. Sebi approved flours, fruits, and nut milks when you make your pancakes!