- 2 1/2 cups Spelt Flour or Quinoa Flour*
- 2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Cooked Kamut Cereal**
- 3/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 1/2 to 2 tbsp. Sage
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (aka African Bird Pepper)
- Glass Baking Dish
- Grape Seed Oil (For lightly coating baking dish)
- Alkaline Electric Gravy (optional)
*Quinoa Flour can be used as a gluten free option.
** The kamut cereal is not needed to make this recipe, however it is recommended.
- Whisk together vegetable broth and garbanzo bean flour in a medium-sized bowl until mixed well.
- Mix together all other ingredients in a large bowl, then mix in broth blend.
- Pour into a lightly greased baking dish and bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes.
- Allow to cool, serve with Ty’s Alkaline Electric Gravy, and enjoy!