This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, the recipe for the brazil nut cheese can be found here.
- 1 10 oz. bag Spelt Tortiglioni Pasta
- Brazil Nut Cheese Sauce
- 1 container of Mushrooms
- 1 Summer Squash
- 1 Zucchini Squash
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion
- Onion Powder
- Sea Salt
- Grape Seed Oil
- Boil pasta according to directions, then drain.
- Chop up the vegetables.
- Add grape seed oil to the skillet then add some of each vegetable.
- Add 1 tsp. of herbs and seasonings.
- Lightly saute’ the vegetables for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add pasta and some Brazil nut cheese sauce.
- Mix together and saute’ for about 1 minute.
- Now it is ready to serve, enjoy your Alkaline Vegetable Alfredo!