Alkaline Electric Brazil Nut Cheese
What You Will Need
This recipe make about 6 cups of cheese.
- 1 lb. soaked Brazil nuts*
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- 1 1/2 cup Hemp Milk
- 1-1/2 cups spring water
- 2 tsp. grapeseed oil
- blender or food processor
*It is best to soak the brazil nuts overnight, but if you don't have that kind of time, soaking them for about 2 hours is just fine.
- Add all your ingredients to your food processor or blender, excluding the spring water.
- Adding only 1/2 cup of water, blend the ingredients together for 2 minutes.
- Continue to add 1/2 cup of water and blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Brazil Nut Cheese! This is great to use on pizza, sandwiches, pastas and more!