This recipe make about 6 cups of cheese.
- 1 lb. Soaked Brazil Nuts*
- 1/2 of Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne
- 1 1/2 cup Hemp Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Spring Water (1/2 cup added at a time)
- 2 tsp. Grapeseed Oil
- Blender or Food Processor
*It is best to soak the Brazil nuts overnight, but if you don’t have that kind of time, soaking them for about 2 hours is just fine.
- Add all your ingredients to your food processor or blender, excluding the spring water.
- Adding only 1/2 cup of water, blend the ingredients together for 2 minutes.
- Continue to add 1/2 cup of water and blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Brazil Nut Cheese! This is great to use on pizza, sandwiches, pastas and more!