Alkaline Electric Chickpea “Tuna” Salad
What You Will Need
This recipe make 2 - 4 servings.
- 2 cups Chickpeas, cooked
- 2/3 cup Alkaline Electric Hemp Seed Mayo
- 1/4 cup Red Onions, diced
- 1/8 cup Green Peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp. Dulse Granules or 1/2 Nori Sheet
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Add chickpeas to a bowl and mash until desired texture is reached.
- If using a Nori sheet, cut into small pieces and add to chickpeas.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Allow to chill in the refrigerator for 30 - 60 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Chickpea "Tuna" Salad!