This is a delicious Alkaline/Electric recipe, great for using as a sandwich spread or a dipping sauce. It is also a quick and easy recipe to make! This recipe yields about 1 cup of avocado mayo.
- 1 Avocado
- Juice from half of a Lime
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2-4 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Pinch of Cayenne Powder
- Blender or Hand Mixer
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the insides into the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend on a high speed, stopping it a few times to scrape off the sides with a spatula.
- If you are using a hand mixer add all the ingredients except the oil, adding the oil slowly while mixing until you reach the consistency you desire.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Avocado Mayo!