Alkaline Electric Date Balls
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 20-24 servings.
- 1 cup Dates, Pitted
- 1 cup Coconut Meat or Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup Brazil Nuts or Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Food Processor
- Add all ingredients to food processor except sesame seeds.
- Pulse 5 times, then blend for 20 seconds or until well blended.
- Add a spoonful of the mixture to your hand and roll into a ball.
- After rolling about 6 balls, toss with sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Date Balls!
Make sure to store leftover date balls in a airtight container.