Alkaline Electric Gluten-Free Herb Bread
What You Will Need
This recipe yields 1 loaf.
- 4 cups Chickpea Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sparkling Spring Water
- 1/2 cup Alkaline Electric Date Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Mixing Bowl
- 9″ x 5″ Loaf Pan
- Blend together dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add in Date Syrup, grapeseed oil and 1 cup of the sparkling spring water. Gently stir.
- Batter should be pourable like a cake batter. If it is too thick add more sparkling spring water, 1/4 cup at a time, up to the 1/2 cup if needed.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan, lightly coated with grapeseed oil. Sprinkle top with additional herbs if desired.
- Bake at 350 º F for 50 – 60 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Gluten-Free Herb Bread.