Alkaline Electric Homemade Pasta
What You Will Need
This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups Spelt Flour/Kamut Flour*
- 3/4 cup Spring Water, warm
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Grape Seed Oil
- Pastry Cutter/Pizza Cutter
*You will need to set aside 1 cup of flour for working with the dough and coating the rolling pin.
- Mix together flour and salt in a large bowl, add 1/4 cup of warm water at a time and mix until formed into a ball.
- Flour work area and knead dough for 4-8 minutes.
- Coat dough ball and plastic wrap with flour, then wrap and let the dough set for 15-20 minutes.
- Unwrap dough and divide into 3-4 parts, then re-wrap the parts you are not working with.
- Roll out dough by rolling in one direction a few times, then flip dough and repeat. Coat area and dough with more flour every few flips.
- Cut dough into desired shapes with pastry cutter. (Watch video below to see how to make some shapes.)
- Add sea salt and oil to a pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook pasta for 1 minute then strain.
- Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!