Alkaline Electric Coleslaw
What You Will Need
This recipe make about 4 servings.
- 2 cups Zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup Brazil Nuts (Soaked for 4-6 hours)
- 1/2 cup Butternut Squash, shredded
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Hemp Milk
- 1/4 tsp. Dates, diced
- 1/2 tsp. Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Moss Gel (optional)
- 1/2 cup Spring Water
- Vegetable Grater/Food Processor with Shredding Tool
- Carefully shred zucchini and butternut squash, then dice onions.
- Add Brazil nuts, milk, lime juice, dates, salt, sea moss gel, and 1/4 cup water to blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Check mixture, add more water, and blend as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Add half of the coleslaw mixture to a medium-sized bowl and toss with vegetables. Add more of the mixture as needed.
- Store in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until chilled.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Coleslaw!