This recipe yields about 8-10 zucchini cakes.
- 2-3 Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onions
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Parsley
- 1/4 cup Hemp Milk
- Grapeseed Oil
- Food Processor with Grater/Grater
- Shred up the zucchini with a grater.
- Squeeze the moisture out of zucchini by hand in a strainer.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the zucchini, flour, milk, onions, and seasonings.
- Add some grapeseed oil to a skillet on medium heat, just enough to lightly fry them.
- Scoop the zucchini mixture into the skillet with a 1/3 measurement cup and pat it down with the spatula.
- Let the zucchini cakes cook for about 3-5 minutes before flipping on each side.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Zucchini Cakes.