This recipe makes 6 – 8 servings.
- 6 – 8 Burro/Baby Bananas
- 7 oz. Creamed Coconut : Organic Creamed Coconut online here!
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 3 – 4 tbsp. Agave
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Dates, pitted
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Flakes / Chips
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Food Processor
- Hand Mixer / Mixer
- Spring-form Pan / Pie Dish
- Place all crust ingredients into a food processor and blend for 20 – 30 seconds or until formed into a ball.
- Line spring-form pan with parchment paper, then spread out crust mixture evenly.
- Place thinly sliced bananas around the inside of the spring-form pan, then store in freezer.
- Add pie mixture ingredients to a large bowl and mix with your mixer until well blended.
- Pour pie mixture into spring-form pan, level it out by shaking the sides, then cover with foil and allow it to set in freezer for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from pan, top with coconut flakes, and enjoy your Alkaline Electric Banana Cream Pie!