This recipe makes 4-6 servings.
- 6-8 Green Burro Bananas* or 2 cups Cooked Garbanzo Beans
- 1 cup Hemp Milk or Walnut Milk
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Green Onions, diced
- Food Processor
- Alkaline Electric Gravy (Optional)
*Make sure the skin is still green when making this recipe, otherwise it will taste sweet if the skin turns yellow. There is also a slight taste of banana when making it with burros.
- Chop off the ends on each burro, cut into the skin on each side, then remove the skin and add to food processor.
- Pour milk and seasonings to food processor and blend for 1-2 minutes, then add spring water if blend is too thick.
- Add blend and green onions to a saucepan and cook on a medium heat.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes while stirring constantly, adding more water as it gets too thick.
- Serve with Alkaline Electric Gravy and enjoy!