Alkaline Electric Meatballs
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 30-38 meatballs.
- 2 cups Mushrooms
- 1/2 cups Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Cooked Garbanzo Beans
- 1/2 cup Onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Peppers, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Fennel Powder
- 1 tsp. Savory
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Sage
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 6 cups Alkaline Tomato Sauce *(1 batch)
- Grape Seed Oil
- Food Processor
*If you have other plans for the meatballs, you do not need any sauce.
- Blend together all ingredients in food processor for 1 minute or until well blended.
- Add mixture to large bowl and mix in 1 cup of flour, then try to shape into a ball. Add in more flour if you can't roll into a ball.
- Roll out meatballs and set them aside for cooking.
- On a medium-high heat, lightly coat skillet with grapeseed oil and place in some meatballs.
- Using tongs, flip and cook on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Add meatballs to tomato sauce and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve on pasta or flatbread and enjoy your Alkaline Electric Meatballs!