Alkaline Electric Flatbread
What You Will Need
This recipe makes 4 - 6 servings.
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 2 tbsp. Grapeseed Oil
- 3/4 cup Spring Water
- 1 tbsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 2 tsp. Basil
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne
The best part about this recipe is you can make this in about 20 minutes and it is great for sandwiches, wraps, or mini pizzas!
- Mix together flour and seasonings until well blended.
- Blend in oil and about 1/2 cup of water into the mix. Slowly mix in water until it forms into a ball.
- Add flour to workspace and knead dough for about 5 minutes, then separate dough into 6 equal parts.
- Roll out each ball into about 4-inch circles.
- Place in a un-greased skillet on medium-high heat, flipping every 2-3 minutes until done.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Flatbread!