Alkaline Electric Tahini “Peanut” Butter Cookies
What You Will Need
This recipe yields 15-18 cookies.
- 1 1/4 cup Teff Flour
- 2/3 cup Tahini Butter*
- 2/3 cup Blue Agave
- 1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
*Tahini butter is made from sesame seeds, which are on Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together agave, oil, and tahini butter in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix salt and flour into wet mixture.
- Scoop out balls of dough with a large spoon onto an un-greased cookie sheet, placing them at least 1/2 inch apart.
- Gently push down dough with a fork, then bake them in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy your Alkaline "Peanut Butter" Cookies!