This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- 4 Green Bananas or 2 cups Cooked Garbanzo Beans*
- 1 cup Brazil Nuts (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup Spring Water (Warm water preferred)
- 1/4 cup Onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Green Peppers, diced
- 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Moss Gel (Optional)
- Pinch of Cayenne Powder
- Annato/Achiote Powder (For topping off dish; Optional)
- Blender or Food Processor
*Steps 1, 4 and 5 can be ignored if using garbanzo beans.
- Cut bananas in half, scrape off skin, and chop into cubes.
- Add Brazil nuts, seasonings, oil, 1/2 cup of spring water, and lime juice to blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup spring water and sea moss gel, then blend until smooth and store in refrigerator. If too thick, add more water.
- Bring some water to a boil, then cook and stir green bananas for 2-4 minutes or until translucent.
- Strain and place bananas into a medium-sized bowl.
- Add onions, green peppers, and Brazil nut mixture to bowl and blend well.
- Store in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Potato Salad!