This makes about 4 servings.
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Red Pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Alkaline “Garlic” Oil or Grape Seed Oil
- Salad Spinner (optional)*
*If you do not have a salad spinner, allow kale to air dry.
- Rinse off kale, then fold each leaf in half and cut off the stem.
- Chop kale into bite-sized pieces and remove water using salad spinner.
- Add about 2 tbsp. of oil to wok on high heat.
- Sauté onions and peppers with salt for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low, add kale to wok, and cover with a lid for 5 minutes.
- Add crushed red pepper, mix together, and cover with lid for another 3 minutes or until tender.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Spicy Kale!