6 – 8 Servings
- 4-6 Soursop Leaves
- 12-16 cups spring water (16 cups = 1 gallon)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups or 1 whole chayote squash, cubed
- 1 cup zucchini cubed
- 1 cup summer squash cubed
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1 cup diced red peppers
- 1 cup Quinoa (or approved wild rice/grain/pasta)
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- Rinse soursop leaves, rip in half and place into a large stockpot with 4 cups spring water.
- Boil leaves for 15-20 minutes with lid on pot.
- Remove leaves from broth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Add 8 cups spring water (for quinoa. May need more water if using grains/rice that absorb more water)
- Stir ingredients, replace lid and cook over medium heat for 30-45 minutes. (More time may be needed if not using quinoa.)
Available In Our Shop!
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: Soursop Leaves & Their Powerful Benefits - Ty's Conscious Kitchen