Alkaline Electric Strawberry Banana Ice Cream
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 1 quart of ice cream.
- 5 Frozen Baby Bananas
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 of Avocado
- 1/4 cup Nut/Hemp Milk
- 1 tbsp. Agave
Using frozen fruits is not necessary, but it does help the ice cream to set faster.
You can also try blending in other fruits of your choice if you wish, however it is recommended that you add at least avocado because the fat from it helps make it more creamy.
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until well mixed.
- Taste and add more agave if it needs sweetness; or milk if it is too thick.
- Place in a air-tight container and freeze for 4-6 hours or until firm.
- Scoop out ice cream and enjoy!*
*If it is too hard to scoop out, let it soften for a few minutes. If frozen overnight, it might need to sit out for 20-30 minutes.