This recipe makes about 2 cups of milk.
- 1 cup Soaked Walnuts
- 2 cups Spring Water
- 1 tbsp. Agave
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Nut Milk Bag
You can always add a little more agave if you want your milk sweeter, or more spring water if it is too sweet.
- Soak walnuts for about 4-6 hours, then drain and rinse off before using.
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend together for 1 minute.
- Strain milk through nut milk bag and gently squeeze until all milk is removed.
- Store remaining bag contents in refrigerator; after drying out, it can be added with flour / batter for pancakes or cookies. (Optional)
- Store milk in refrigerator until chilled, and enjoy your Alkaline Electric Walnut Milk!