Alkaline Electric Mushroom & Onion Gravy
What You Will Need:
This recipe makes about 2-3 cups of gravy, depending on the amount of water used.
- 2 - 3 cups Spring Water
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms*
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 3 tbs. Garbanzo bean flour
- 2 tbs. Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne
*You can omit the mushrooms if you wish.
- Add grapeseed oil to frying pan over medium to high heat
- Sautee mushrooms & onions for a minute
- Add in all spices and seasonings except for cayenne
- Sautee for five minutes
- Add 2 cups of spring water
- Add cayenne powder
- Mix everything well & bring to a boil
- Begin sifting in the flour a little at a time and stir with a whisk to minimize lumps
- Continue to cook to a boil, adding remaining water if desired
- Enjoy your Alkaline Mushroom & Onion Gravy with Kamut or your favorite dish!