This recipes makes 6-12 donuts based on the pan used.
- 3/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour (Chickpea Flour)
- 3/4 cup Spelt Flour
- 3/4 cup Agave
- 1/4 cup Sparkling Spring Water
- 1/4 cup Alkaline Applesauce
- 2 tsp. Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Moss Gel
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- Add all ingredients, except grape seed oil, to a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Lightly brush donut pan with oil and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour batter into donut pan about 3/4 of the way to the top and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Allow donuts to cool, then cut out the centers if needed, based on pan type.
- Top off with Alkaline Frosting or glaze and coconut flakes and enjoy!