Alkaline Electric Salsa Verde
What You Will Need
This recipe makes about 2 cups of Salsa Verde.
- 1 pound of Tomatillos
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- Remove skin from tomatilloes, rinse them off, then cut them in half.
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan except cilantro, then add enough spring water to cover tomatilloes.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes on a medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Strain ingredients, then add the mixture and cilantro to blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Salsa Verde! Goes great with some Alkaline Spelt Tortilla Chips.