Alkaline Electric Breadsticks
What You Will Need
- 2 cups Spelt Flour
- 3/4 cup Sparkling Spring Water
- 1/2 cup Alkaline "Garlic" Sauce*
- 2 tsp. Agave
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1/4 cup Grounded Brazil Nuts (Optional)
- Kitchenaid Mixer
- Coffee Grinder (Optional/For Brazil Nuts)
*Separate garlic sauce into 2 containers, 1/4 cup in each.
- Add flour and seasoning to mixer and mix for 30 seconds.
- Pour agave, 1/4 cup alkaline garlic sauce, and water into mixer and knead dough for 5 minutes.
- Lightly flour dough ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and let dough sit for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap dough and use dough cutter to remove a small part of dough, then roll dough back and forth in-between hands.
- Once long enough, bring ends of dough together and twist, then place on baking sheet.
- Lightly brush breadsticks with the other 1/4 cup of alkaline "garlic" sauce and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Grind Brazil nuts in coffee grinder until finely ground.
- Once done brush breadsticks with remaining sauce, top with ground Brazil nuts, and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Electric Breadsticks!
Watch Me Make It Here!