This recipe yields 8-10 servings.
- 1 – 12 oz. box of Kamut Spirals or your favorite alkaline pasta (Make you own!)
- 1/2 lb. of Raw Brazil Nuts (That were soaked overnight)
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1 cup Spring Water
- 2 tsp Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground Annatto
- Lime Juice from 1/2 of Lime
- 1 cup Hemp Milk or Coconut Milk
- Prepare 1 – 12 oz. box of kamut spirals or your favorite alkaline pasta.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- To make the brazil nut sauce, pour all of your ingredients into a blender and blend for about 3 minutes or until creamy.
- Put your pasta in a baking dish and add a little grapeseed oil to the pasta so the sauce will not stick to the bottom.
- Cover the pasta with the brazil nut sauce and mix together well.
- Place your pasta into the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F
- (Optional) You can broil the macaroni & cheese for 5 minutes if you want the top a little crispy.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Macaroni & Cheese!