Yields 2 servings
- 1 cup of Kamut
- 2 cups of Spring Water
- Sea Salt
- Onion Powder
- Bring 2 cups of spring water and a pinch of sea salt to a boil in a saucepan.
- Pour 1 cup of kamut berries into a food processor and grind it until it looks like grits.
- Pour the kamut to the boiling water and stir constantly.
- Add spring water as needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Season to taste with cayenne, onion powder, oregano, and sea salt.
- Enjoy your Kamut Cereal!
You can also add fruit to the Kamut cereal if you prefer it over adding the savory seasonings!