This recipe makes about 2 – 4 servings.
- 1 lb. Kale
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sea Salt
- Onion Powder (optional)
- Cayenne (optional)
I recommend rinsing the kale and letting it dry 1 day before making the kale chips, or use a salad spinner to reduce overall moisture.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Rinse off the kale, then proceed to pat it dry with paper towels. (For faster results, use a hair dryer)
- Take a pair of scissors and cut off the kale leaves close to the stem. Make sure not to cut them too small, as the leaves tend to shrink.
- Put the kale into a bowl, add seasonings, and drizzle with oil, just enough to coat it.
- Lightly toss the kale with tongs.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Repeat the process until all the kale is cooked, and voila! Enjoy your delicious Kale Chips!