Alkaline Electric Veggie Fajitas
What You Will Need
This recipe yields 6 - 12 servings, depending on the tortilla size.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced Green and Red Peppers
- 1 1/2 cups sliced Red and White Onions
- 3 cups sliced Mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Sweet Basil
- 2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Powder
- Juice from 1/2 of a Lime
- Grapeseed Oil
- Alkaline Spelt Tortillas*
- Alkaline Guacamole* (Optional)
- Alkaline Mango Salsa* (Optional)
If you do not want to use mushrooms in this recipe, you can simply omit them and cut each seasoning in half.
*Pick the name of these ingredients to go to their recipes.
- Slice your onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers into long strips.
- Add about 1 tbsp. of grapeseed oil to a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables and seasonings, then mix and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Serve them on spelt tortillas with the guacamole and salsa.
- Enjoy your Alkaline Veggie Fajitas!